Llevo un rato escuchando a Zorin (007: A View To A Kill) decir que van a destruir “El Valle de la Silicona” en California. Y ahora no puedo sino imaginarme montañas y montañas de epoxi sobre el Golden Gate.
Is it just me or this new Mido Ocean Star Decompression Worldtimer is genuinely cool?
Definitely one of my top 5 watches to wear during summer vacations.
Really thinking about developing a new version of my blog pusblishing tool “Publik” to add cross-posting to Mastodon too.
So I just opened Twitter and saw a notification in the bell’s tab from an account I don’t follow about a content I don’t care.
Good job you guys!
I pretty much like the good vibes Mastodon is bringing to my leasure times. It’s a fresh start. But I wonder how many not-nerdy people will jump in from Twitter.
- Go to the gym / Workout at home a minimum of 2 times a week (Excluding holiday weeks)
- Read more books. Ideally at least 6 books a year (One every two months).
- Reduce my Social Network usage, specially Twitter and Instagram to a maximum of 1 hour and only during the weekend (Reddit and Hacker News are excluded because why not).
- Spend quality time with my son. At least one afternoon a week.
- Walk a minimum of 5 Km every day I don’t workout.
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
- Play the guitar at least 1 hour a week.
- Eat healthier.
Let’s f***ing do this!
I really think that at least one episode of Extraordinary Attorney Woo should be played at the cinema so Park Eun-bin can get her totally deserved Oscar for the Best Actress in a Leading Role.
Just a few things are worse in their category than Twitter’s awful UX.
The only plausible reason is that they’re doing it on purpose.
Un 55,73% de los afiliados se ha pronunciado a favor de salir del Ejecutivo de Pere Aragonès, y que Junts per Catalunya pase a la oposición La Vanguardia
And I don’t give a damn shit.
I really like the Airpods Pro, but every time I want to listen to some music / podcast while commuting they’re out of juice. Wired earphones where have you gone?